Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Annnnnnna In CANADA!!! BTW- this blog is written by the amazing... ANNNNNNNNNNNA!!! Day 1

Mon, Aug 12

The Blog has been hijacked by a 12 year old girl!!

Okay... just so you know that heading up there ^^^ is Papa's "special format" he says he wants to keep it consistent... I know sooooooo complex! And that thing about being hijacked... he was like Anna wanna help with the blog and I'm like I wanna do it all by myself! So I did.

K, so now I shall tell you all about what we did today and just so you know if you did not read the full title because you are reading this on your small iphone screen this is a blog special for you written just by me... Annnnnnnna! I hope you are reading this in the right voice, loud exciting and stretching out all the words that I would really stretch out!

Okay so this morning was kinda rough... PAPA woke me up early, like 7 (by the way, if you are reading this right you would have said PAPA in an accusing tone and made 7 sound like this crazy alien thing) So I just jumped into Mimi and Papa's bed and went back to sleep while they packed up the RV (I know I am this totally helpful and amazing granddaughter) Now you will never believe this... guess why we were moving out at 7 (again make 7 sound alien) come on mom and dad guess take a chance! I'm watching you to see if you guess!!! OK... I'll just tell you cause I'm just that awesome, so Jill and Tony were getting builder/ repair people to come and do something to level out their house or something like that. So they pull in at 7 in the morning and are like MOVE in their tough and gruff builder like voices. So Mimi and Papa started packing up the RV while I slept... GO MEEEE! When it was time to go we all said our sappy goodbyes (well at least I think "sappy" is the right word, I don't rreeeaally know what it means :))

I know I am rocking the sweatshirt look!
So we eat a breakfast on the road (that is the picture right above) and get going.After breakfast I do some more cross stitch and then I go back to sleep Mom Dad at least you know I'm getting enough rest! :) I really think this blog needs to get emoticons! We get some gas and go to a grocery store before crossing the border because everything is soooo expensive over there. (I'm talking about Canada) Then I make my final phone calls for the next few days cause they charge you like a zillion bucks to do it in Canada. So there was this huge river with a bridge over it and papa said once we cross this river we would be in Canada so I was doing my last few texts over that river, then dad tells me that I can text in Canada and I'm just like "yayayayayayayayaayayayayay!"
Anna enter Canada.  Anna is excited



So finally we get into Canada and I'm in the RV screaming and yelling "oh ma goooossshhh! I'm in CANADA!!!! it was kinda a big deal.... In the visitors center we got like a million brochures and I'm in there dancing like a crazy person. I mean seriously do you see that crazy person expression on my face!

After hitting the visitors center we drove to the St. Andrews RV place that we are staying at, we were driving a hundred! When we got there the water looked normal and every thing was like well....wet. So we drove (in the small car) over to where there would later supposedly be a road on the ocean floor that we could drive on to get to Minister's island. Well it was all water like deep and it was coooolllddd!

High Tide

Low Tide

High Tide

Low Tide
You can tell that it got cooler by the clothes that I'm wearing!

After getting lots of sea shells we went downtown to explore the shops, they were all soooo cute! yes Evan cute! After hitting all of those stores we went and had dinner- Mimi had some seafood chowder, I had haddock and Paps had lobster. I tried both of their meals and they were pretty good, but Papa tearing apart that lobster was pretty gross, although I did very much enjoy seeing him in a bib, like imagine Papa in a bib, go ahead and add a bonnet and passifier to... you can't help but smile and you know it. Go ahead, smile!

Once we finished we went up and paid... they had these blue candies which we happily took a few and popped them in our mouths, they tasted GROSS! So I spit mine out in a trash can and when you looked in you saw twelve other blue candies on top at least!

So we walked around a little while longer and hit a candy store... I got a bag and put one of each candy in it (yes mom you can mix the candy here and it only cost $2.54) We then went and made reservations for a whale watching trip on this huge sail boat... you'll probably hear about it in the next blog update.

 Then we went back to where you could drive across the ocean floor and you could see the road going probably halfway across... Mimi and I gathered some more sea shells and when we looked up the road stretched all the way across it was like MINDBLOWING! (you should be doing the mindblown thing with you hands and head now if you know what I'm talking about.)
Going to Minister's Island - No Way!!

I AM FREEZING!!!

Now we are back in the RV just chilling and I'm writing the best edition yet of the blog, but don't tell that to Papa!

Our RV is parked right next to the Bay of Fundy

BTW that is me eating my huge bag of CANDY!!!


Goodnight peoples!
Love,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! What an enthusiastic blog post!! Nicely done Anna! What a wonderful time you're having and the views are AMAZING!!How lucky you all are to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I think I've perfected the 12-year old voice and alien enthusiasm. :-)

    ReplyDelete